Everyone will have to read & sign the Mosaic Agreement & Waiver (see below) -machine operators & passengers. Please download, print, sign and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agreement -Key Points
* Riders and guests to wear seat belts if ATV came equipped
* All ATV operators under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible supervising a of at least 19 years of age having a valid driver’s license or appropriate training.
* Riders must wear a safety-certified helmet and proper protective gear including appropriate footwear and high visibility garments meeting a minimum standard of the Workers Compensation Board: PPE 2 high visibility garment – Personal protective equipment standard 2.
* Use lights for low-visibility conditions.
* Travel within posted speed limits.
* Permitted Hours – One hour before sunrise and one hour after sunset on Saturdays, Sundays and statutory holidays occurring on Mondays and Fridays
* Online safety Course must be completed – Prior to Access – SATV to receive a copy.
*submit to SATV via email -copy of your liability insurance
* Remember to complete your ride check out at the end of your ride
* No Fires permitted on Mosaic land
Fill out the Form below to get a Decal.
Gather the following info before filling out the form.
Gate Access Card Application
Pre-Trip form - before riding on Mosaic Lands
Post-Trip form -upon returning from Mosaic Lands
How to use gate cards
***It's your responsibility to read & understand the land use agreement. Not following rules/guidelines set out may result in expulsion from Sooke ATV Club & its land use agreement***
-Email club copy/picture of ICBC insurance
-Email club copy/picture of insurance for 1 million liability
-Email club copy of your waiver
-Email club copy of certificate of completion for online ATV safety course
-Submit form for land access decal for tow vehicle & machine
-Submit form for gate access card -optional -only required if you plan on riding without the club